The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wed 06_05

Got chopped up a bit in the morning.  The victim of a very typical stop run.

Breadth

Higher time frame; 65min showing a buy divergence, but not something you necessarily want to buy until a faster time frame (15min) has a decent buying setup (like 3d-3a or 3a-1a that sort of thing)

ES with globex, should have been watching this more closely as it gave better morning setups

ES with Fib. projections, coming into a confluence target area

No comments: