The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3d setups this morning

A lot of 3d setups into the close yesterday, so they were on the watchlist for this morning.
 CLF -  two sets of Fibs to base targets on; from the previous days seed wave to this morning's gap range

MON - again, two sets of Fibs to base targets off of, the ideal entry was at the break of the first 15-min candle's high

QCOM - lost patience with this one and got out as it started coming back to the base

Wish I would have taken POT instead of the QCOM

No comments: